I'm new and only looking through the keyhole

Ideas, discussions about all topics - no matter how brilliant or stupid they are. Place for hobby-psychatrists, hobby-architects, hobby-scientists, hobby-whatever...
Cokai
Absolute Beginner

I'm new and only looking through the keyhole

Post by Cokai »

Hello everyone,

I'm new in here. I've a Linux project going on at my home. But i think, it is nothing knew so far, especially not for experience Linux users.
Since a few years i'm using and constantly learning linux at home. I feel the learning process as a fun for me.
So perhaps, in the future, i can post anything interesting or i can learn something new out of this nice little forum.
Well, I'm from germany, it could happen, if allowed, that I'm writing in german on that forum.

With kind regards,
Cokai
^rooker
Site Admin

Re: I'm new and only looking through the keyhole

Post by ^rooker »

Hi and welcome!

Don't worry whether your experience is something new or not. We're usually handling it like this:
If it took us longer than 5 Minutes to figure it out, it's worth writing it down ;)
About writing in German:
Although, of course, it's perfectly fine to use any language you're comfortable with (and we understand), it still makes a great difference when writing entries in English, as it's more likely that more people can then gain access to the information.
As you like.
Jumping out of an airplane is not a basic instinct. Neither is breathing underwater. But put the two together and you're traveling through space!