Marketing idea: Relation quitting service

More or less famous quotes or funny stuff, said by the "Das Werkstatt" people or guests...
^rooker
Site Admin

Marketing idea: Relation quitting service

Post by ^rooker »

Recently, Gil and I were talking about commercialization of social life, when he suddenly came up with a new (and very promising) marketing idea:

Wouldn't it be great to have a company taking care of quitting the relation between you and your boyfriend/girlfriend?

- No necessity to explain stuff face-to-face.
- No more uncomfortable "comfort the other one, because he/she is crying"
- No need to answer phone calls from the new "Ex", they will be redirected to a call center where a professional takes care.

great, huh?

Even a more promising add-on feature of this idea could be that the quitting-company could work together with a company offering a dating-service.
Example:
You want to quit with your partner.
You pay the quitting-company to take care of.
They send your boyfriend/girlfriend a letter (or just an SMS - or even better: an MMS, so that there's video, images and sound telling your beloved one that it's over!).

But right after the "We're sorry to tell you..."-part, they're offering him/her the possibility to meet someone new! whooopie!
They could even add profiles of possible partner matches!
Those 2 companies could even reside in a single office building - or even better: A single company could offer both!
The sign at the building entrance could say:
"Flatline & Heartbeat Inc. -- 3rd floor"

(what a disgusting idea.... but still I would not doubt that it could be a commercial breakthrough!)
poppycat
Forum Bitch No.1

Post by poppycat »

That would be fucking awesome! You could even opt to say it with flowers and a troupe of clowns to soften the blow :twisted:
I will give you $5 for your soul...mwuhahahaha
Bugo

Post by Bugo »

that already exists, at least in germany...