DRM and our future "mind chip"

More or less famous quotes or funny stuff, said by the "Das Werkstatt" people or guests...
^rooker
Site Admin

DRM and our future "mind chip"

Post by ^rooker »

<dcparis>
With the exception of Doc Watson, et. al., much of what I listen to isn't even from the last century = Beethoven, Mozart, and the gang. :-) Unfortunately, as classy as our '90 Olds 98 Regency is, it still doesn't know the difference between me and my daughter. I didn't know you could play stuff like that on the airwaves! Actually, she's gotten better - at least most of her choices have actual music involved. :-)
<techiem2>
"it still doesn't know the difference between me and my daughter"

That's why you need the new M$ Radio-DRM chip installed in your head and the corresponding transceiver installed in your car!
Only $29.95 per month for all the radio you can handle!
Automatically resets your favorites when you get in the car!

Fine Print:
Not available for all head and car models. Favorites are set to the first person entering car and cannot be reset for 24 hours. Radio is automatically disabled if more than one person is in the car. Not responsible for anything that happens to you, your car, your passengers, or anything within 5 Million miles of your car. Features and prices are subject to change without notice. Humming or singing any playing song will result in a $.50 fine.
<jimf>
That's not even funny.... Another couple of years and your kids will 'beg you' to get one ;-).

Source of quote
Jumping out of an airplane is not a basic instinct. Neither is breathing underwater. But put the two together and you're traveling through space!
^rooker
Site Admin

Another one about DRM

Post by ^rooker »

"Once the rockets are up, who cares where they come down - That's not my department, says Wernher von Braun."

Source of the quote