Roomies

Whatever pisses you off. Whatever you want to yell out to the world. POST IT HERE, DARNIT!

Moderator: poppycat

Norea
Absolute Beginner

Roomies

Post by Norea »

Why do you always get a room mate u dont like? Like take mine for example. He smokes inside. And no.. he cant go out cause it's "too cold". He doesnt smoke in his room either, where he has got access to a huge fucking balcony, no he have to smoke in the kitchen by a small ass window and no ventilation so that when i'm eating my breakfast (for once) he got to have his morning ciggie right in front of me and talk about the most uninteresting things like i dont know.. domino..? Like i give a rats ass about learning how to play domino when i've been up since 8 doing the laundry. Damn him and damn all you annoying roomies out there! Yes, you.. you know who you are...
^rooker
Site Admin

could be worse.

Post by ^rooker »

be glad that you're waking up each day and still have all your belongings and that he didn't fall on the toilet last night when he was drunk and tore it off the wall (...one of them wall-mounted toilets, you know...)

Be grateful that you HAVE someone to spend your time with - even if it's someone you don't like. others have nobody at all. They don't even have a place to sleep at. YOU ARE SO ARROGANT! How can you damn your poor room mate for sharing his time with you? Yes, he could smoke in his own room, but he'd rather spend his time with YOU - and you're not even realizing this...

*sigh* - so much suffering in the world out there, just because of people like you.. This makes me sad. Please make sure that he won't commit suicide on christmas when he gets the feeling that nobody likes him and that he's unloved. Give him a warm welcome hug each time he comes home and maybe start smoking, too so you won't be annoyed when he does - the world could be such a nice place to live - imagine.
Norea
Absolute Beginner

Post by Norea »

Oh, cry me a river wont you :P

Trust me he wont commit suicide on Christmas eve. Mainly because hes a muslim, so I don't think he'll even get the holiday-depression, plus he's got plenty of friends, he's Mr. Popular dammit. (Why.. I dont know)

You are right about one thing, it could've been alot worse.. but since it's not.. HAH!!!