Emotions. ALL of them.

Whatever pisses you off. Whatever you want to yell out to the world. POST IT HERE, DARNIT!

Moderator: poppycat

^rooker
Site Admin

Emotions. ALL of them.

Post by ^rooker »

What are emotions good for anyway?

Everytime I ask that question, I always get the same answer, that there are "good" and "bad" ones and that the "good" ones can't exist without the "bad" ones.

great. so?

If there weren't ANY emotions, we (the humans) might actually have a chance to make things better than now. Whatever problem I think about (REALLY. no matter which one) I always come to a point where I must admit that it fails, because of the humans being human.

No more confusion. No more unpleasant feelings. No more fun. No more sadness.

I know this sounds a little "gray", but if you think about our limited possibilites of dealing with emotions, you might agree with me. Maybe if I had memories of emotions then, I'd miss them, but if I hadn't?

What would we lose? Sure we'd have no more fun, since I'd consider that an emotion, but the only other possibility of solving things for good would be to abolish the ability to think - but I guess that's worth another topic.
highvolt

Post by highvolt »

Rooker, I totally agree... Specially for the women :D

And I have to state that we are talking about emotions here, not feelings!

Without emotions, one can have sex with your girlfriends best friend, and no one would care! Great eh! The gf wouldn't be upset.... That just gives me a great feeling :lol:

The bad thing is, that without emotions, no one would laugh anymore. But who cares, right? :p

AND WE WOULD GET RID OF THOSE GODDAMN SMILEYS !!!!

Merry Christm.. aaagh, whatever :wink:
Volty