Lord of the Rings

Whatever pisses you off. Whatever you want to yell out to the world. POST IT HERE, DARNIT!

Moderator: poppycat

iCEhOT
God of Bitching

Lord of the Rings

Post by iCEhOT »

Why do so many people like this complete and utter shite... it's repetative boring nonesense - the fantasy is way over the top, there is absolutely no story line, shallow characters, and all it ever is, is move thru a bit more of the land fight a few more monsters, and then do the same thing again in the next chapter.... It's SHITE!
desi
Chatterbox

Post by desi »

the movies are annoying... the books, however were written for ppl with an attention-span longer than yours, obviously :twisted:
luv
d. :twisted:
brattboy
Absolute Beginner

Post by brattboy »

Icey... i seriously think you need to read some history based upon his topic. Fantasy wasn't a big ordeal until he wrote those stories. The writers now a days are all copying or mimicing what he did.

The movie missed out on a lot of the story's plot along with the effects of Tolkiens words. But then again, people of today have the attention span of not
hing and need to have a story told in 15min or less or it's pointless to have it. Not only that they have to actually SEEE it, not read it. I believe we have forgotten what the imagination is used for.

SO :P to you and all the others who can't believe in something other then themselves.

:cry:
desi
Chatterbox

Post by desi »

it's a sad world where we're trained NOT to use our imaginations, isn't it? :cry:
luv
^rooker
Site Admin

dunno

Post by ^rooker »

...I can't imagine what you're talking about
desi
Chatterbox

Post by desi »

... BAD pun
luv
carmofin
Chatterbox

Post by carmofin »

i was paying attention to BOTH of the movies and that made them only worse :p
the end of this story better be the most amazing story conclusion i ever saw!
brattboy
Absolute Beginner

Post by brattboy »

I guess in a few weeks we shall find out.
:shock:
gilthanaz
Site Admin

Well.

Post by gilthanaz »

I saw matrix 3, and it totally ruined the matrix trilogy for me (the end, actually. The rest wasn't half bad).

Matrix 1 ruled, Matrix 2 is just a long trailer for Matrix 3, and the end of M3 ruins it all.

Tho, LoTR I totally owns, LoTR II was *good* - and i so hope that the third part of LoTR is TEH AWESOME STORIEZ :P