Knowledge

Whatever pisses you off. Whatever you want to yell out to the world. POST IT HERE, DARNIT!

Moderator: poppycat

iCEhOT
God of Bitching

Knowledge

Post by iCEhOT »

Why do people continuously pry you for help, just coz you're one of the most intelligent people alive, and know the answers to everything, does not mean you want to help people - it gets fucking annoying.... piss off annoying people!
gilthanaz
Site Admin

LOL

Post by gilthanaz »

Its your fault if you're too smart! Drink more booze, smoke more weed, destroy your brain until its not more than some piece of cerebral meat. Then they let you alone with all the questions...
^rooker
Site Admin

oh. seat's taken.

Post by ^rooker »

oh. I just wanted to open a new thread about that "the ability to think" sucks, but I could as well add my two cents in here:

What if we weren't able to think at all anymore? Would we be animals again? Or can animals actually think more than we usually assume that they do? Aren't they just behaving on instincts and trained routines?

I don't know. It's quite hard to write (short) about this topic, but sometimes I get the feeling, that a cat (or some people I know) are better off, due to their ability to simply enjoy their day, sleep all the time, do anything without ever having to think about consequences - since they're not able to. (well, maybe cats are, but I personally doubt it)

Imagine not being able to realize what's happening around you! Wouldn't that be terrific? NO MORE problems. I'm serious. no more. Even if you'd be stupid as a rock and couldn't survive one day - no problem. - Because you wouldn't know.

(...but for some unknown reason, I wouldn't want me to be that way even if I could switch)