Wtf is this shit???

Whatever pisses you off. Whatever you want to yell out to the world. POST IT HERE, DARNIT!

Moderator: poppycat

iCEhOT
God of Bitching

Wtf is this shit???

Post by iCEhOT »

Crappy forum doesnt even work, you guys suck, you need someone with brains running this operation, ie... someone like me - 5 minutes down time man, ur crap..
poppycat
Forum Bitch No.1

Post by poppycat »

You broke it with your damn bitching... god take a breath between rants! If you don't you are going to turn purple and pass out!!!
I will give you $5 for your soul...mwuhahahaha
gilthanaz
Site Admin

*Sniff*

Post by gilthanaz »

Iam trying! *cry* *sob* ^Rooker set it up, and he's on vacation, all i can do is kill the pidflood (hell, the forum openend 4000+ pids on dracul) and restart the whole thing *sniff* *cry* :shock: :evil:
^rooker
Site Admin

woopeee!

Post by ^rooker »

Sorry. (How come I always have to apologize for technical problems in this forum?)

Gil and I are currently thinking about investing into an UPS which might limit the downtime, and I've also created a script (see "Software & Tools" section for details on this great little thing) which keeps the downtime to a max. of 5 mins (if possible)

I'm thinking about a nice solution to mirror the forum without visitors noticing it in case of a failure.
gilthanaz
Site Admin

Heh.

Post by gilthanaz »

^Rooker, mate, did you check the date of the original posting? That was actually a bitch about the board right in the beginning, when there was this bug with too many spawnes processes which killed the board time by time. Thats not very up-to-date :P
^rooker
Site Admin

yeah, so?

Post by ^rooker »

I know, I know...