Anime is WANK

Whatever pisses you off. Whatever you want to yell out to the world. POST IT HERE, DARNIT!

Moderator: poppycat

iCEhOT
God of Bitching

Anime is WANK

Post by iCEhOT »

Wtf do so many people like anime??? and they're all fucking adults too, grow up people, it's a cartoon for kids... And it's the worst fucking cartoons ever created, they call it anime and it's got the least amount of animation I've ever fucking seen. They show things moving by drawing lots of lines in the background, they show anger by shaking the frigging camera slightly... Big eyes, gay ass tiny mouth, always at some crappy angle and non of it ever moves, they talk for ages and their they look like they're fucking constipated, and all that moves is that tiny ass mouth that couldnt fit a mouse penis in there if u forced it.

ANIME IS GAY!
Last edited by iCEhOT on Thu Sep 04, 2003 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gilthanaz
Site Admin

Heh.

Post by gilthanaz »

yes, yes. We SURE needed a bitching forum, cene. Althought iam worrying about jode's heart - it might explode if he rants some more :P
poppycat
Forum Bitch No.1

Post by poppycat »

Anime is the coolest!!!! I bet if you saw some decent hentai you would soon change your mind you little pervert. I love the art in the backgrounds and the storylines and the animation is great! What really pisses me off is all these big companies like Disney canning 2d animators so they can bring in more 3d CG shite... screw that.. we need more old school stuff out there and anime is some of the best you will see!
I will give you $5 for your soul...mwuhahahaha
carmofin
Chatterbox

Post by carmofin »

ANIME IS GAY YOURE ALL GAY!!!!!!!!!!1 Carefully edited seamlessly inBut not as gay as Carmofin..erm I mean me..yeah...hehe
Ven

Post by Ven »

Yeah! You speak shit Jode! You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about BIATCH!! :twisted:

Carmofin: looking for a date huh? :)
A wise man once said to me, "Hey you! Get out of my wardrobe!". And in a way, I guess he was right.
poppycat
Forum Bitch No.1

Post by poppycat »

Being a mod rocks *pokes tongue out at carmofin* :twisted:
cyberjacques
Absolute Beginner

Post by cyberjacques »

anime freakin' rocks man! you musta seen some really shitty anime, or else you just can't appreciate it. and I think poppy is right, go find some good hentai, and you will change your mind. as far as good anime goes, try the classics first, like robotech and akira, ghost in the shell, then move on to things like tenchi muyo and outlaw star. I don't know what the hell you were watching to give you such a bad impression of anime.
iCEhOT
God of Bitching

Post by iCEhOT »

I dont appreciate it at all, my ex was into it in a big way, and she showed me loads of it - it was all complete and utter shite.... if ur gonna do an animation for adults, at least make it like Final Fantasy or something - now that rocked!
carmofin
Chatterbox

Post by carmofin »

you can keep your shitty kiddy-stuff for yourself thank you!
anime is for little children and maybe sad losers who didnt grow up!
gilthanaz
Site Admin

Post by gilthanaz »

... said the man with the anime IRC channel.
poppycat
Forum Bitch No.1

Post by poppycat »

I think he only does it to get girls :lol:
cyberjacques
Absolute Beginner

Post by cyberjacques »

anyone who thinks akira and ghost in the shell is kiddy stuff has got a screw loose. try watching spriggan and see how kiddy that is!
iCEhOT
God of Bitching

Post by iCEhOT »

it's a cartoon!! and a badly done one at that - I dont care how much violence or sexual content it has, if it's animated *cough bullshit* then it's for kids.
poppycat
Forum Bitch No.1

Post by poppycat »

if ur gonna do an animation for adults, at least make it like Final Fantasy or something - now that rocked!
For kids eh?
cyberjacques
Absolute Beginner

Post by cyberjacques »

hey, he really must be god, see, he's self-righteous and self-contradicting!