Jode

Whatever pisses you off. Whatever you want to yell out to the world. POST IT HERE, DARNIT!

Moderator: poppycat

Ven

Jode

Post by Ven »

Wtf this forum was as good as empty this morning and then this whiney little bitch logs on, he thinks he knows everything about everything, he still lives with his parents even tho he's older than me and he doesn't pay them a penny, and then he bitches about his mum's food, what a brat! His taste in women sucketh a fat one, he's shit at BF1942 although naturally he thinks he's godlike, he sticks things up his bum and is banned from all morgues in a 50 mile radius.

PLUS he touched my anus :cry: And he didn't even call me after.
A wise man once said to me, "Hey you! Get out of my wardrobe!". And in a way, I guess he was right.
poppycat
Forum Bitch No.1

Post by poppycat »

Yeah... did you know there is a chocolate bar support group now for all those poor misused mars bars that have been changed into sweetcorn snickers bars against their will. I guess he has to live with his parents though because otherwise he might die. Can you honestly imagine him in the big wide world, forced to make his own sandwiches for work? Better to roll him up in bubble wrap and protect the little prince :P
I will give you $5 for your soul...mwuhahahaha
iCEhOT
God of Bitching

Post by iCEhOT »

Ok let me correct you on a few things, firstly... I pay my parents 275 pounds a month... So yes she can fucking start making my food better... Secondly i DO know everything about everything, i am god!

Thirdly shut the fuck up about my taste in women, something went wrong, but we sorted shit out... When things are right she makes me feel like the happiest person alive... so leave it!

Fourthly, I never claimed to be the best gamer on the planet, i just do it for fun, it's a hobby, not a sport...

Fithly - there is nothing wrong with anal and death fetishes - it's perfectly natural ;)
Ven

Post by Ven »

Yeah 275 pounds. And NOT ONE PENNY!
A wise man once said to me, "Hey you! Get out of my wardrobe!". And in a way, I guess he was right.
poppycat
Forum Bitch No.1

Post by poppycat »

Bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will give you $5 for your soul...mwuhahahaha