Slow Drivers...

Whatever pisses you off. Whatever you want to yell out to the world. POST IT HERE, DARNIT!

Moderator: poppycat

iCEhOT
God of Bitching

Slow Drivers...

Post by iCEhOT »

Ok this one must piss everyone off.... people who drive too fucking slow all the fucking time - old grannies that do 40mph on the fucking motorways... people who go from a 30 into a 60 and carry on doing 30!!! They're fucking retarded and need to learn to drive, if they cant at least go the speed limit they shouldnt even be on the fucking road. It makes you want to drive past them and point a fucking gun at their tyres...

The other side of the coin is people who DO do the speed limit - they're too fucking slow too, as long as u know how to drive properly, u can go as fast as you like - look ahead, anticipate, and learn how to control ur fucking vehicle. But no, ur doing 100 down a 30, and some retard pulls out making u slam ur fucking breaks on, and he ends up doing 25 - u can bet he's just grinning thinking "haha i'm slowing all u fuckers down"... Well fuck you bitches!!
Ven

Post by Ven »

Yeah I agree! Slow drivers piss me right off, as well as people who do bang on 60 when you're late. I gotta confess tho I do deliberately slow right fuckin down when I get some dickhead behind me trying to be cool, especially if he has a flash car :twisted:
A wise man once said to me, "Hey you! Get out of my wardrobe!". And in a way, I guess he was right.
gilthanaz
Site Admin

Hehe.

Post by gilthanaz »

Iam usualy only slightly over the speed limits, but they're set quite high here anyway ;)

But yeah, i hate people who drive a 30 or 50 instead of a 70, just because they're too stupid to read roadsigns...
poppycat
Forum Bitch No.1

Post by poppycat »

Gaahhhh! The speed limits are there for a reason and if more people actually stuck to them we wouldn't have the huge amounts of floral tributes decorating roadsides commemorating some jerk making themselves into pate. I can agree with people going way below the speed limit.. that is dangerous too, but bitching because someone doesn't want to do 110 on a 30mph road? I grew up next to a 'fast' road with a 30mph speed limit and there are people killed on it every year because people like you think that the speed limits are there only for the benefits of the drivers.. they aren't.. they are there for the residents, pedestrians and other road users. Live with it or move to Germany :evil:
I will give you $5 for your soul...mwuhahahaha
gilthanaz
Site Admin

LOL

Post by gilthanaz »

Of course. But we, for example, got some streets where there is literally *nothing*. No people, no animals, no plants, no houses - and yet you only can drive 50 km/h there (which would be about 30 mph i guess). Thats plain stupid. I personally say it depends on the street situation, population, the set limit and the time of the day. You sure cant drive 45 in a living section in the afternoon when kids play, but at 4:00am, thats a total different story. As said, i personally dont drive to fast much (like, 5 mph faster on the highway than iam allowed too, thats within tolerance parameters (Speed-limit+10%), but i partially understand why people are pissed of here and then. Some speedlimits obviously were set by people who dont have a clue about that part of town, or stuff alike. "Oh, yeah, uh... lets make it a 30's zone, eh, i want to get my coffee now."
desi
Chatterbox

Post by desi »

define speedlimit: maximum speed that you can safely drive IN IDEAL CONDITIONS
luv
d. :twisted:
gilthanaz
Site Admin

Heh.

Post by gilthanaz »

I doubt that. Its depending from weather, strees quality, car you drive, tires you use, surrounding area.... too much to be considered for a calculation.

In fact i know that over here its just decided by someone who walks there, turns around twice, and then puts a sign there. End of story.
^rooker
Site Admin

hm...

Post by ^rooker »

I guess that since speed-limits have been invented, people kept ignoring them or seeing them as a "suggestion".

I think it's true, that in an ideal world, people should be able to estimate a reasonable speed-limit for themselves considering all necessary factors, BUT in the real world, most of the people driving would REALLY overestimate their own capabilities and/or blindly rely on the safety functionalities of their vehicles - and I presume this would result in a lot more traffic accidents.

I mean, what are people thinking, when they're driving 190 km/h while heavy rain, almost no sight and BAD tire grip?

oh! and I HATE being forced to speed up when I don't want to. And if the driver behind me can't pass by, he should calm down and live with it, but in most cases, people become aggressive and consider this a personal offence. What's going on in a person's mind, when he's closing up on a motorbike driver in a city area at 50 km/h and leaving like 5cm space in between? I consider this very rude.