Shit music

Whatever pisses you off. Whatever you want to yell out to the world. POST IT HERE, DARNIT!

Moderator: poppycat

iCEhOT
God of Bitching

Shit music

Post by iCEhOT »

The world is filled with crap bollox music, boybands, crappy pop music that's not written by the people who sing it, that's not even sung by the people who sing it without the aid of computer equipment to make their voices sound reasonable. Then of course there's dance, and all it's variances like hard house, techno, and all that shit - i mean jesus, all that shit is boom boom boom, there's no talent involved, nothing musical, no lyrics to speak of.... None of these people can even play an instrument any good at all.... Stop this bombardment of crap!!
gilthanaz
Site Admin

Hm.

Post by gilthanaz »

You forgot Rap and Hiphop...
Ven

Post by Ven »

Some hip-hop is ok (Jurassic 5)
Rap is akin to the greenish-purple slurry that is ejected from baby arses.
A wise man once said to me, "Hey you! Get out of my wardrobe!". And in a way, I guess he was right.
poppycat
Forum Bitch No.1

Post by poppycat »

Specially when someone takes a really good song and chops it up to make a rap version which assaults the ears and makes them bleed... Puff daddy should DIE for crimes against decent music! :twisted:
I will give you $5 for your soul...mwuhahahaha
^Charon^
Absolute Beginner

Post by ^Charon^ »

i HATE SHIT MUSIC. there isn't a single radio station here that is decent to listen to, by decent i mean doesn't play britney spears, evanescence, or sean paul every song. shit music is spreading everywhere... on friday i went to a pub that normally plays sweet oldies rock and some alternative stuff. what did i hear booming from its doors? Sean paul- get busy.
we left right away as soon as we heard the next song.. Shaggy - Sexy lady. :shock:
i guess the music turned away all the cool people like me because inside were a bunch of slutty boys and girls dressed in sparkley tube tops and mini skirts.. and the newest fashion, poor boy hats. I HATE 'POORBOY HATS' it is like making a fashion statement out of something people wear because they actually don't have any money.. like right out of zoolander.. that one fashion show called 'Derelict'
:evil:
and for anyone who doesn't know what kind of hat im talking about here is an example.
http://www.karmaloop.com/products.asp?P ... orCode=KAN
In those skin tight jeans you're my kind of guy.
testuser
Chatterbox

Post by testuser »

Man, kill me if I didn't agree more. Radio stations think they're cool - they play "new" songs, they play what sells and what can attract more ppl to there little show. Screw what's on the top 30...
The presenters are usually crap. They make jokes, they think they're cool, they think everybody loves them. Gimme a knife and I'll cut their bloody tongues out. They can't stop talking! They say they're proud of being a MUSIC station, but all the music you can hear is the presenter's annoying high-pitch voice, like if he'd been castrated. Don't wanna sound sexist, but girls aren't much better.
So far, I've only been able to listen to ONE good station, but it had to be shut down as it was a pirate one. What kind of society do we live in, where ppl don't even have the freedom of setting up their own station, and don't have "MAKE MONEY FAST" as a mantra...
The only thing I know is that I know nothing
AngellicAgony
Absolute Beginner

Post by AngellicAgony »

ok... you want a bitch... here's a bitch...
I absolutely HATE people who feel that as soon as you turn on your music.. they have to comment that "that band sux... rap sux.. metal sux... blahblah". First off... I dun give a bloody fuck what you think... so keep your opinions to yourself. Secondly I could care less what YOU listen to... you can listen to whiny little boybands for all I care... get hard over Justin Timberlake as far as I'm concerned... I'll keep my opinions to myself. So do me and the rest of the world a bloody favor and keep yours to yourself.
So.. until this world becomes a communist state... and we all are forced to listen to nothing but crappy elevator music that makes you want to either jump onto a rooftop and let all your evils loose on the world.. or better yet... jump off that rooftop and splatter all your inner demons for all to see... I'll listen and LIKE whoever the fuck I want and I don't give a shit who has a problem with it.
There.. there's my rant... now aren't you glad you let me onto this forum... if not .. tell Gilly about it... cuz I JUST DONT GIVE A FuuuuuuuuuCK.
hehe :twisted:
^Charon^
Absolute Beginner

Post by ^Charon^ »

if you don't care what we think, why did you read what we wrote? and then bother to reply. making a huge rant about what you think about our opinions pretty obviously shows that you give at least a little bit of a fuck.

most of us have grounds to complain too, seeing as we can't really listen to what the fuck we want when all the radio stations play the same damn thing and all the clubs have the same damn playlists. if we want to have a social life and go out, we are forced to listen to whatever the record industry thinks we should listen to.
record industry... a whole other rant.
bands like metallica are complaining because cd sales have gone down because of online sharing. no one cares, because they are lazy and would make a lot more money if they actually cared to play live shows. in a perfect world there would be no record industry and all the songs inthe world would be available online, allowing people to sample bands and allowing smaller bands to become known. then the bands play live shows and everyone is happy. but of course that will never happen so i am forced to pay obscene amounts of money to support a small band i absolutely adore and i am continually forced to listen to sean paul and 50 cent.
p.s rap is only cool and ACTUALLY MEANS SOMETHING if you are black and live a hard life in the ghetto. not if you are a middle class white person who lives in the suburbs . FUCK
In those skin tight jeans you're my kind of guy.
^rooker
Site Admin

*phew*

Post by ^rooker »

...if I'd start replying to this post, I'd never finish typing I guess...