fucking OUCH!!!!

Whatever pisses you off. Whatever you want to yell out to the world. POST IT HERE, DARNIT!

Moderator: poppycat

desi
Chatterbox

fucking OUCH!!!!

Post by desi »

okay, somebody explain the logic of this to me... i got to the doctor today, after finding a lump near my right breast... it's tender... sore, actually & i tell him this... he then spends the next 20 mins poking & prodding at the bloody thing!!! as if i'm not in enough pain! THEN he sends me for an ultrasound where the process is repeated & added to! ARGH! do you have to be a fucking sadist to be a doctor these days??? *sulks, whimpers, ect* :evil:
luv
d. :twisted:
poppycat
Forum Bitch No.1

Post by poppycat »

It is part of the job description baby.. along with stupid phrases like 'Does this hurt?' *poke*, 'Try to relax' *while you have your legs seemingly 6 feet apart in stirrups and 20 students are looking at your twat while the hairy monkey doctor gets out some medaeval and very cold torture equipment and rams it right up every orifice*, 'Oh, it is 'only' the flu...' gahhhhhh I am dying here!

Yeah.. doctors are bad, but I think doctors receptionists are worse, they are the demons kicked out of hell for being unnaturaly cruel :evil:
I will give you $5 for your soul...mwuhahahaha
desi
Chatterbox

Post by desi »

okay, so can we kill them all now? oh & i wanna kill some psychiatrists, too... but that's another bitch session & my doc has LEFT ME TOO FUCKING SORE TO WRITE IT! :evil:
luv
^Charon^
Absolute Beginner

Post by ^Charon^ »

I got raped by a speculum a little while ago. i can sympathize :mrgreen:
In those skin tight jeans you're my kind of guy.
desi
Chatterbox

Post by desi »

oh, it gets better... he sent me for a mammogram today... whoever thought THAT little piece of torture was a good idea needs shooting! argh! :evil: he BETTER aquire answers for me on this one... or else.
luv
testuser
Chatterbox

Post by testuser »

Some doctors just love their job too much.
You see, if you pay $70 for a 5mn diagnostic, you feel cheated. So doctors feel like they need to show off...
The only thing I know is that I know nothing