Vens boss and all others like him.

Whatever pisses you off. Whatever you want to yell out to the world. POST IT HERE, DARNIT!

Moderator: poppycat

poppycat
Forum Bitch No.1

Vens boss and all others like him.

Post by poppycat »

What is it with these bosses who think that because their nephew knows how to play tetris on the magic box it will make them some kind of tech guru? You would think that after you had been to university, took a degree or two in the subject of computing, that you would perhaps be listened to. WRONG! Unless you are the spotty son of the VP you are going to be screwed and you just have to helplessly watch as someone else comes in with their disks from home and turn your network into a clusterfuck. I think that work machines should have mandatory brain scans before anyone is allowed to go near them. If they don't have a brain they should be sent off to the special computer room where the KB is not attached to anything and the monitor shows random pictures of pie charts.

My husband currently works 12 hour shifts simply because the only work he can get done is when his boss has fucked off home. His whole department is in rejoicing at the moment because the bastard boss is on holiday and they are all working overtime to prove that they are better off without him than with him to the owners. To all bastard bosses out there I say this!

I will give you $5 for your soul...mwuhahahaha
desi
Chatterbox

Post by desi »

omg omg omg lmao... one of the fc opers (who shall remain nameless) has the same issue... i get to listen to him bitch.

we are currently planning to kill his boss BOFH-style... :twisted:
luv
d. :twisted: