No, not for pipe bombs. Recipes for your favourite food, and food talk overall. Why? Because food is one of the best things on this planet! HAH!
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1469
- Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2003 8:39 pm
I didn't have proper ingredients at home for a proper Liptauer bread-spread
, so I came up with this freestyle substitute.
It was so delicious, that I found it worth writing the recipe down:
- 1 cup yoghurt
- 3 triangles of plain spread-cheese
- a breeze of caraway
- 20 capers
- 2 tsp paprika powder (red, non-spicy)
- salt / pepper
- Pour the yoghurt in a bowl that can hold the whole mass
- Use a fork and mix in the spread-cheese triangles into the yoghurt
- Cut the capers in very small chunks. As chunky as you like them in the final spread
- Pour in the caraway, cut capers, paprika powder
- Mix evenly
- Add salt/pepper as you see fit
Put the final mix in the fridge, and let it sit there for at least 20 minutes.
Jumping out of an airplane is not a basic instinct. Neither is breathing underwater. But put the two together and you're traveling through space!