Our offical "Das Werkstatt" Pets

Das Werkstatt cats, snake, dog ....
gilthanaz
Site Admin

Our offical "Das Werkstatt" Pets

Post by gilthanaz »

Yo,

we got a cat, called "Meemee". She's trained to never go on the potty inside, so we always have a open window for her to get outside to take a shit. Besides her superb low consume on food and her overall awesome cuddle-factor, she's also a good hunter and keeps mice and rat away. Or, rather, brings them in. Mostly dead. Lately she brought a rat that was as big as she is, and bite its neck through in front of me, being all proud and stuff. As usual, i had to pet her cuz' she's suuuuch a good rat hunting kitty, and then throw the cadaver of the rat out - which pissed her off, as indicated by some scratch wounds on my arm :)

Then we also got a Snake - little nice bugger, about 50 cms in length. He's a land/watersnake hybrid, and consumes fish as food. He doesnt hunt alive fish yet, but thats because we have to get him a bigger "pool" :) He's very nice, you can even take him in your hand - and hope he isnt pissed and bites you. He's slightly poisionous, but nothing a human body can't take. Not more than a sting of a wasp.

Our Werkstatt dog, "Tino" (... my sister chose the name) is a golden retriever who lives as watchdog at my grandma's house. He is quite a bull of a dog, really huge and got so many muscles that most people are afraid of him. He loves to play, but if you dont know him its quite dangerous, since he has so much strength that he easily squishes you if he jumps you. He is not really a pet of ours, but he's coming for a visit time by time, to hunt the cats.

The other cat is called "Tasillo" (another poor animal that received its fucked up name by my sister). He is fat, big, and white with a few tiger stripes. He is afraid of everything, and spends 99% of his live sleeping in the garden in the middle of the walking ways in the sun, or eating. He also loves to come into "Das Werkstatt" in the middle of the night, and wake everyone up until someone grabs him and puts him on the top floor. Even tho he's the most stupid cat-coward i've ever seen, we still love him. He couldn't hunt a mouse for his live, but he loves to crash into walls if someone makes a sudden loud noise. Stupid Tassilo.

Pics will follow tomorrow or something, when iam at home. :)

You guys got any pets at home? Oh, and for the other "pets" - the ants have their own forum, since ant breeding and keeping is quite interesting and can be very entertaining. Little smart buggers....

- Gil
gilthanaz
Site Admin

Pic of Meemee

Post by gilthanaz »

As promised, a pic of our favourite pet, Meemee. More to come.

testuser
Chatterbox

Post by testuser »

That's a real zoo!
Do you have more pics?
And where do you keep all those pets?
The only thing I know is that I know nothing
gilthanaz
Site Admin

Post by gilthanaz »

Of course there are more pics :) I'll post some in a minute. Or tomorrow. Or whenever i have the urgent feeling to bring more pics up :)

They're kept in "Das Werkstatt", and usually sleep on the leather couches down here, or in my huge bed (over-over-XXL-Emperor-of-the-Galaxy-size .... Kingsize? HAH!).

Oh! Visitors. I'll be postin' later.