Das Werkstatt!

Ideas, discussions about all topics - no matter how brilliant or stupid they are. Place for hobby-psychatrists, hobby-architects, hobby-scientists, hobby-whatever...
gilthanaz
Site Admin

Das Werkstatt!

Post by gilthanaz »

Well, finally, after talking about it for ages, ^Rooker set up a Forum for "Das Werkstatt".

You might now ask - why? Why the hell would someone want to read the shit we write? Or other people write? I dont know. We dont know. Maybe because we do so many different things here, learn new stuff each day, and want to share a piece of cake with others. It, of course, is partially of no use for some people - like the informations about ants on this forum - but surely most of you find at least something that theyre interested in.

We'll keep you informed on what we do, why we do it (mostly just 'because we can'), and - especially - how we do it. Where 'it' depends, of course.

Welcome, waste your time together with us.

- Gilthanaz

Post by Guest »

The small talk forum is dreadfully empty
As is my glass, actually...

Won't somebody say smth?
gilthanaz
Site Admin

Heh.

Post by gilthanaz »

People appearently prefer to either bitch, or contribute something usefull in other sections. Tho, i think half of all posts (if not more) is just the bitching section. How pleasent to give the world a vent to release some stress ;)
^rooker
Site Admin

wooopeee! Smalltalk!

Post by ^rooker »

ain't the weather nice today?
gilthanaz
Site Admin

Err...

Post by gilthanaz »

Dude, its raining. And its cold.
But i like rain. I dislike cold tho, so i'd say its semi-good weather :)